Monday, August 31, 2009

D) What will I do to debrief students after I have attended the field trip?


I asked my students their favorite part of the trip to the observatory...a particular exhibit, the hike, the view? I also had my students pair share which was their favorite exhibit and why.


Students also shared something they learned and if it was what they expected it would be.

We wrote a class letter expressing our gratitude to the non-profit organization whom made our trip possible. We sent the letter to the following address:

Griffith Observatory
2800 East Observatory Road
Los Angeles, CA 90027


1 comment:

  1. I like how you would ask the students why an exhibit was their favorite. It gets them thinking. It is important for the students to reflect back on the fieldtrip. It's good that you ask the students to share one thing that they learned. There must be at least one thing that they can share!

    ReplyDelete